Important Watermark Note:
The Bob Bonis Archive logo that appears on the lower right corner of the photos pictured on this website, on the gallery pages, and on each product page image is only a watermark and DOES NOT appear on the actual print you will receive upon purchase.
About The Prints:
The Limited Edition photographs offered by The Bob Bonis Archive are printed by the master printers at Duggal Visual Solutions in NYC, one of the world’s leading custom printers of fine-art photographs for top photographers, fine-art galleries and museums. We use professional grade Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper. Each print is carefully examined to ensure perfection. It is then hand-numbered with the print and edition number for that image in the white border, just below the lower left corner of the photograph. It is then embossed in the lower right corner of the white border with the official Bob Bonis Signature Seal as authorized by The Bob Bonis Estate. Each print comes carefully packed in a rigid, acid free, acrylic sleeve and is packed in a special box to ensure safe and undamaged transport to you. Along with your print we include a package containing the following:
- A letter of congratulations on becoming the owner of an authentic Bob Bonis Archive Limited Edition photograph
- A Certificate of Authenticity from The GRAMMY Museum®
- A special printed sheet with the story behind the specific photograph or event written by the curator of the archive, Larry Marion
- A special printed sheet with the story behind The Bob Bonis Archive
- Helpful information about framing your Bob Bonis photograph
The images offered are currently available in strictly Limited Editions in the following sizes:
- 11″ x 14″ (image size 8″ x 12″) in an edition of only 250 prints
- 16″ x 20″ (image size 12″ x 18″) in an edition of only 75 prints
- 20″ x 24″ (image size 15″ x 22″) in an edition of only 50 prints
When any edition is sold out it will never be re-issued or re-printed in these sizes / formats again.
What Your Actual Prints Will Look Like:
As shown in the image dimensions above, your actual prints are custom printed on either 11″ x 14″, 16″ x 20″ or 20″ x 24″ professional grade Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper, depending on which size photograph you purchase. Each print has the image centered on the paper, with a white border, and is hand-numbered with your specific print number and the edition size directly below the image on the left bottom side. The official Bob Bonis Signature Seal is embossed in the lower right-hand corner of the paper. NO WATERMARKS appear on actual prints you purchase. Here are samples of what actual prints look like, showing the image, white border, hand numbering and the embossed Bob Bonis Signature Seal. Click on either image to see a larger display. For all horizontal formatted photographs: For all vertical formatted photographs: